Student Spotlight: Megan Teeling

Back to Article
Back to Article

Student Spotlight: Megan Teeling

Megan Teeling is a highly involved student on and off of campus

Megan Teeling

Megan Teeling

Megan Teeling

Safia Khan, Photojournalist

Some high school seniors are focused solely on doing well in school or the organization they are apart of or even the sport they play. Juggling academics, extracurricular activities, a job, and so much more sounds like a lot for the average sixteen year old student to handle, but it’s just another day for Megan Teeling.

Since freshman year, Megan has committed herself to rigorously fast-paced academic courses and has been maintaining a 4.0 grade point average ever since. On campus, she has also been apart of Link Crew, welcoming our freshmen in with open arms for the past two years. Her favorite on campus activity is probably being a yearbook editor and getting to work behind the scenes to create a book the whole school will see at the end of the year.

Megan has many on campus passions, but off campus she is a highly involved member of our community. She has been a part of Girl Scouts for 13 years, ranking her at an ambassador level. As a girl scout, she participates in various community service activities mostly regarding the work and guidance of young children. As if she doesn’t already have a packed schedule, over the summer Megan began working at In-n-Out all while balancing all of her other previously mentioned activities.

In her free time Megan enjoys spending quality time with friends and hanging out at places like Disneyland with them. She also values the importance of physical health and had been in dance for 12 years before regularly working out at the gym. Another favorite activity of hers includes experimenting with different photography techniques.

Her secret to being incredibly well-rounded is simple. Megan Teeling (12) 500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Megan’s drive and work ethic for her passions is truly admirable. She is an exceptional example of a well-rounded student and a great friend. One of her friends, Rylie Palladino (12), describes her as “    supportive, positive, and loyal.” With her fantastic ability to manage an impressive academic record, give back to the community, and have a job it is no surprise that she will succeed in whatever she chooses to do in the future.